Report these issues by calling (573) 339-6311 ext. 1. Cape Girardeau Police Department Nuisance Abatement Officers are responsible for the following complaints:

* Illegal parking
* Inoperable / Nuisance vehicles on public or private property
* Domestic animal complaints  
* Wildlife complaints

Please contact the City of Cape Girardeau's Inspections Department at 573-339-6327 or use their reporting form for these issues. 
* Trash, litter, and prohibited items
* Pools and fences
* Weeds, grass, etc. 
* Dangerous buildings
* Any type of property violations