The City of Cape Girardeau commonly receives complaints regarding loud, unruly parties. These parties often occur in residential neighborhoods and disturb those that reside in these particular areas. 

The City of Cape Girardeau has adopted an ordinance in an attempt to reduce or eliminate the number of "nuisance" parties held within the city. By doing this, it creates a more peaceful, safe environment for the entire community. 

If you have a nuisance party complaint, please call the Cape Girardeau Police Department's non-emergency number at (573) 335-6621, Option 1. Tell the dispatcher the location, specific details on what is occurring, and if you want an officer to contact you. 

Questions?  Please contact our Community Service Officer
Cpl. Richard Couch
(573) 335-6621, Extension 1243

  • Contact Info
  • 2530 Maria Louise Lane Cape Girardeau, MO 63701

  • Telephone 573.339.6621
  • Email [email protected]