The Planning Services Division processes a number of land use forms and applications regarding:

Special Use Permits
Subdivision Plats

Historic Preservation Applications

Our forms can be saved to your computer for future use. You can type in the required information and save the file for your records, then print, sign and submit your form to Planning Services.

Application packages may be submitted by mail, FedEx, UPS, or delivered in person. Certain applications may be submitted by email; check with Planning Services staff for details.