Cape Splash is open daily 11 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Cape Splash Family Aquatic Center Amenities
Commonly ranking among the Top 10 Things to Do in the Summer in Cape Girardeau! The park includes four water slides, water playground, splash pad, lazy river, concessions, and more. Birthday Party and After Hour packages are available. See more images of the park online.
New to Cape? Contact the Cape Girardeau Convention and Visitors Bureau at 1-800-777-0068 to help plan your time in Cape Girardeau.
Speed Slides and Mat Racers coming Soon!
- Speed Slides - 265 ft. free fall slide and 259 ft. long triple drop slide
- Mat Racers - 3 lane 319 ft. long mat racer with 30 ft. tall tower
- 700 ft. Lazy River
- 177 ft Open Flume - 25 ft. Tower Slide
- 140 ft. Enclosed Flume Slide
- 64 ft. & 78 ft. Flume – 11 ft. Tower Slide
- Vortex (Swirl Pool)
- Leisure Pool – Zero Depth Entry
- Spray Pad – Zero Dept Entry
- 23 Funbrellas
- Concession/Bathhouse Building – Picnic
- Pavilion/Family Changing Room
- Lockers are available pay as you go (.50) per entry
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED at Cape Splash. The
concession stand will be open for food and drink purchases. See General
Information for a list of concession items.
All previous pass holders will have to have new membership cards printed this year. Family passes are not sold at Cape Splash.
Season passes may be purchased at the Osage Centre Monday -
Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and also available at the A.C. Brase Arena
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m.