|Opens May 28 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. daily!
OPENING DAY IS SATURDAY, MAY 28!
Park hours are 11 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Cape Splash Family Aquatic Center Amenities
Commonly ranking among the Top 10 Things to Do in the Summer in Cape Girardeau! The park includes four water slides, water playground, splash pad, lazy river, concessions, and more. Birthday Party and After Hour packages are available. See more images of the park online.
New to Cape? Contact the Cape Girardeau Convention and Visitors Bureau at 1-800-777-0068 to help plan your time in Cape Girardeau.
Speed Slides and Mat Racers
See pictures and more on our blog.
- Speed Slides - 265 ft. free fall slide and 259 ft. long triple drop slide
- Mat Racers - 3 lane 319 ft. long mat racer with 30 ft. tall tower
- 700 ft. Lazy River
- 177 ft Open Flume - 25 ft. Tower Slide
- 140 ft. Enclosed Flume Slide
- 64 ft. & 78 ft. Flume – 11 ft. Tower Slide
- Vortex (Swirl Pool)
- Leisure Pool – Zero Depth Entry
- Spray Pad – Zero Dept Entry
- 23 Funbrellas
- Concession/Bathhouse Building – Picnic
- Pavilion/Family Changing Room
- Lockers are available pay as you go (.50) per entry
Stop at the Splash Shack upon entry and get measured. Parents can also request a swim test for the small yellow and red slides. If they pass they can get stamped to ride those.
- New blue and green mat racers = 42 inches.
- New orange and yellow drop slides = 48 inches
- Original blue and green slides = 48 inches
- Original red and yellow slides = 48 inches or passing of swim test
NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINK ALLOWED at Cape Splash. The
concession stand will be open for food and drink purchases. See General
Information for a list of concession items.
Swimsuits - Proper swim attire must be worn. (No cut-off, shorts, leotards, etc.) Appropriate body coverage must be maintained at all times (no thong suit).
Tobacco and Smoking - No tobacco products, (smoking or chewing) will be allowed inside the facility. (E-cigarettes and vapors are included). Those wishing to use these products may get a 15 minute pass to leave the facility.
Family passes/Season Passes - Family or Season passes are not sold at Cape Splash - Passes may be purchased at the Osage Centre Monday -
Friday from 8:00 am - 5:00 pm and also available at the A.C. Brase Arena
- Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. All pass holders must have picture I.D. made for entry into Cape Splash.
Per Day | Season Pass
|Under 12 mos.
||$6 | $115
||$7 | $150
||$6 | $115
|Family of four season pass: $225 + $25 for each additional family member
Aquatic Facility Schedule 16
Cape Splash Brochure
2016 Family Pass Application
Season Pass Information
Cape Splash Rules
Cape Splash Menu
After Hour Reservation
Group Rate Information
Little Tyke Time
Mermaid & Pirate Party
Adult Beach Bash
Adult Swim Days
Doggy Swim Day
Summer Swim Lessons
Lifeguard Training 2016
For reservations call: 573-339-6342
1565 North Kingshighway
Cape Girardeau, MO 63701