Pay your City of Cape Girardeau water, sewer and trash bill online, in-person, by mail, or automatically using our free AutoPay service.
Free, Automatic Payments
Sign up for AutoPay - we will deduct your bill from a designated checking/saving account at no additional charge automatically every month. Allow at least one billing cycle for activation.
Pay online now using Nelnet secure payment processing.
- Please note a $3.50 convenience fee charged for each online transaction
- $400 maximum payment allowed
- Completed payments will be recorded against the utility account within 1-2 business days
- We accept cash, checks, money orders, or credit/debit cards (VISA, MasterCard, or Discover) in our office during normal business hours. We also have a drop box located on the south side of the building under the porch awning
- Pay your current bill at Schnucks (a fee may be charged for this)
Mail your payment with your billing stub or account number to the address below
PO Box 617
Cape Girardeau, MO 63702
Call the Customer Service at 573-339-6322 for billing related inquiries but please note that we do not accept phone payments.